Thank you for requesting to get more information on your first Texas home. Don’t rule yourself out, approval is right around the corner. Fill out the brief information below and we will be reaching out to you soon regarding purchasing your first home. Allow us to help you.
We have Rent To Own properties.
We can prepare your credit for a traditional lender.
You can even search for a home anywhere and we’ll tell you how to qualify!
We have also built a Facebook Group specifically around building business credit separate from your SSN to purchase property.
**Submit your information at the bottom of the page and we’ll contact you.
- It’s very easy to find a foreclosure-related property, contact us today if you have questions surrounding a foreclosure.
Loans for First-Time Homebuyers
- The Federal Housing Administration (FHA), part of HUD, insures mortgages, making it easier for potential homeowners to afford loans. FHA also offers HUD homes for sale.
- The program provides public housing residents and other low-income families that are first-time homebuyers with subsidies to use toward buying a home.
Indian Home Loan Guarantee Program
- The program, also known as Section 184 is a home mortgage specifically designed for American Indian and Alaska Native families, Alaska Villages, Tribes, or Tribally Designated Housing Entities.
Programs for Service Members and Veterans
- The Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) offers home loan programs designed to help veterans and active duty service members.
- Learn about the Native American Veterans Home Loan program.
Programs for Rural Residents
- Local Rural Development (RD) offices can provide information on single-family housing programs for rural residents.
- There’s specific information about special programs administered by your state and properties available in your area.
- HUD funds approved housing counseling agencies throughout the country. They can provide advice on many housing-related topics, including buying a home.
FHA Loans and HUD Homes
- If you’re a homebuyer, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has two programs that may help make the process more affordable.
- The Federal Housing Administration (FHA) manages the FHA loans program. This may be a good mortgage choice if you’re a first-time buyer because the requirements are not as strict as other loans.